Thursday, April 23, 2009

Big Boy Now

A few weeks ago we went to Denver to surprise Will's grandma as well as go rock climbing. Micah seemed comfortable...


I just love this hat from Peru (Will's friend from school gave it to us when I was pregnant) so I had to share it with you...



I admit...I took a half day at work just because it was so nice out and I wanted to take Micah outside. We went and watched cousin Jacob play highschool soccer. This is cousin Maggie holding Micah. She helps Auntie Anne babysit Micah three days a week. She just LOVES him!



Micah has two teeth on the bottom! (hence the constant drool!)


Over spring break I babysat my sister and cousin. They were bored at my house so I gave them my cameras. Here is a cute picture of Micah they took with his Easter frog.


Micah is a big boy now! He can sit all by himself for quite awhile. I figured he would roll from his tummy to his back before he would start sitting up but I guess not! He still only rolls from his back to tummy.


Nothing else is new that I can think of. TTFN!

No comments:

Followers