Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's!

I got tricked twice today, and both times it was by a first grader!
1. "Your shoe is unbuckled!" Of course I fell for it and looked down!
2. student: "What is your name?
me: "Mrs. Gardner"
student: "what's this? (touches her nose)
me: "nose"
student: "what's in my hands?" (holds open her hands)
me: "nothing"
student: "tee-hee-hee!!!!"

Even though it was a day early, Will played a great joke on the Tattoo shop yesterday. We decided to go indulge at ColdStone, which is right next to the Tattoo/Piercing store. Will said, let's go see what they say when we ask how much it costs to get Micah a tattoo! So, we walked in and Will said, "Hi, we were curious how much it costs for a tattoo?" The guy replied, "It depends on what size you want." Will said, "Well, nothing too big because it's just for him" (pointing to Micah). WIth a look of utter disbelief, the guy scolded back, "We don't tattoo ANYONE under the age of 13!" Will, keeping his calm, stated, "Well, we just wanted to tattoo our phone number just in case he gets lost or something." A couple seconds of blank stares, Will and I finally started laughing! They thought it was pretty amusing as well!

Well, the snow has been coming down all day today...


And, ANOTHER friend having a baby BOY! Congrats Shelly! Where are all the girls lately!?!

1 comment:

shellycoulter said...

Thanks for the congrats! I know...where are all the girls? I'm SO excited for another boy though! Boys are great!

Just told Matt about you and Will's little April Fools Joke. We were crackin' up! Thats hilarious!

Followers